DECOY AS-08 Micro Pike
Product Code: code-2054
With a light tackle and a lightweight jig, it is a small jigging hook that supports high dimensions for micro jigging aiming at various targets. CF (Cubical Forged) processing is used to increase strength and reduce shortage so that the action of the light jig is not impaired and the prey is caught firmly. It also demonstrates the high potential of Pike as an assist hook for snapper mules.
● Small size but strong strength, compatible with a wide range of fish species aimed at with a jig with a small silhouette.
● CF processing of a square shaft that reduces shortage and improves the catch rate by increasing the strength of the foot roller that comes into contact with fish and increasing the ground contact area.
● Reinforced flat striking to two curves where force is applied further improves shaft strength.
● The barb part is set large to prevent burr.
● Highly corrosion resistant tin plating and aqua block treatment that are resistant to rust.